Hey guys! I hope you’re having a good week. I’ve had a very busy stretch over the last week, so I’m hoping to tuck in with a cup of tea and a warm blanket by this afternoon and take a break for a day or two. In the meantime, here’s a list of things to help distract you through your day.
1. I love love LOVE this article from NatGeo on paleolithic diets (main takeaway: It’s not all about the meat).
2. This has nothing to do with food, but it made me laugh. The Creepiest Things You Can Do on Facebook.
6. I’m generally not a fan of gimmicky unitaskers, but have you guys seen the coco jack?
7. It may still be February, but that doesn’t mean I can’t start thinking about springtime picnics and what I’d like in my picnic basket. I like these reusable bamboo cutlery sets, these seersucker napkins, and these boho bowls and tumblers.
9. Really, guys. Forget what I said about #3 on this list. THIS is the way to my heart.
10. The most thorough pasta graphic I’ve ever seen.
11. Beaver Gland Vodka. Nope.
12. An Astronaut’s Guide to Eating in Space. Fascinating.
13. From the archives, this White Chocolate Pot de Creme would make a perfect Valentine’s Day dessert.
Note: This post contains affiliate links which help support Nicole Elizabeth/thefreshkitchen. Learn more