Hey guys! How has your week been? We had a busy weekend and I’ve been trying to take it easy as I’m still feeling fatigued, but I have been working on some fun new stuff for you guys that I’m excited to share with you soon! In the meantime, here’s what’s caught my eye on the interwebs this month.
1. I’m kind of ok with this, because any time I’ve eaten at Chipotle, I pretty much don’t want to eat anything else for the rest of the day.
2. The best back-of-the-box recipes. I’m sorry, but Bisquick biscuits? Nooooo…
4. Things that I cannot live without: locking tongs
5. Gorgeous edibles, especially that corn!!
6. Completely useless trivia for the day: Uber is now delivering food in Spain.
8. Nestle and Hershey’s are reformulating their products. Baby steps.
9. Are we friends on Instagram? If not, click on over and follow me for an even better look at what goes on in my kitchen!
10. This is gimmicky but still cool: Ketchup and Fries.
11. Mason jars may be totally played out at this point, but I don’t care. Love these.
12. Dairy-phobic coffee-lovers, rejoice! Starbucks now offers coconut milk!
13. In case you missed it: a collection of all the paleo autoimmune protocol recipes here at thefreshkitchen.